DUBLIN, September 13, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Construction and Demolition Waste Market 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global construction and demolition waste market is estimated at $ 26.6 billion in 2021 and should reach $ 34.4 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2026.
The global market is primarily driven by increased construction activity and governments’ inclination towards sustainability in various regions of the world. The growing demand for sustainable and recycled building materials for commercial construction projects will further drive the construction and demolition waste market.
Concrete is expected to be the fastest growing type in the construction and demolition waste market during the forecast period.
Others is the fastest growing type segment in the construction and demolition waste market. The growth of the concrete segment is attributed to the increasing use of recycled concrete in construction projects taking place across the world. It accounted for a share of around 31.5% of the construction and demolition waste market, in terms of value, in 2020.
Residential is expected to be the fastest growing source in the construction and demolition waste market during the forecast period.
The residential sector is the fastest growing source segment in the construction and demolition waste market. The market in this segment is driven by rapid urbanization and increasing renovation in the residential sector. It represented a share of around 31.3% of the construction and demolition waste market, by value, in 2020.
APAC is the largest market for construction and demolition waste
APAC is the world’s largest and market for construction and demolition waste, with China being the main emerging market. The construction and demolition waste market in APAC is driven by demand from countries such as China, Japan, and India.
The APAC construction and demolition waste market is expected to increase over the next five years due to many ongoing and upcoming construction and demolition projects in Asian countries. It represented a share of around 60.9% of the construction and demolition waste market, by value, in 2020.
The construction and demolition waste market includes leading solution providers, such as Waste Management (US). SUEZ (France), Veolia (France), Republic Services (United States) and Clean Harbors Inc. (United States).
- Construction and demolition waste policies
- Sustainable waste management and planned waste generation
- Rapid growth of the construction industry in the emerging economies of APAC, MEA and South America
- Weak rules and regulations and illegal dumping of construction and demolition waste
- Innovation in sorting and recycling technologies for efficient treatment of construction and demolition waste
- Growing adoption of construction and demolition waste in Urban areas
- Green building system favoring the reuse and recycling of concrete elements and aggregates
- Construction dust issues
- Barrier to work flow due to inefficiency of municipal bodies and local authorities
Supply chain analysis
- Storage and transport
- Disposal of generated waste
- Software for waste management companies
- Recycling robots
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Launch of the new Nordtrack crusher and mobile screen by Metso Outotec
Case study analysis
- Comparison of various construction and demolition waste management methods
- Statement of the problem
- Solution statement
- Bingo industry
- Casella waste disposal systems
- CDE Global Ltd.
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Cleanaway Waste Management Limited
- Fcc environment
- Gfl Environment
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited
- Jj’s waste and recycling
- Metso Outotec
- Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd.
- Recent Developments: Others
- Remondis Se & Co. Kg
- Republic Services
- Saaha Zero Waste
- Shanghai Zinth Mineral Co. Ltd.
- Waste Management
- West India
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kxodww
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets